How I Know Malone Is A Good College
April 26, 2017
I would like to take this opportunity of introducing myself to Malone University Discussion Board. My name is Charity Kasusuma a mother of four beautiful and intelligent young children. I am an Angolan Citizen currently living in Thailand and I am an International student. I recently received an acceptance letter from Malone University to study Creative Writing Bachelor’s Degree Program. I am truly honored, very happy and enthusiastic to begin pursuing my educational goals at Malone University. And I look forward to graduating within the specified length of my academic studies at Malone University. After graduating Creative Writing Bachelor’s Degree program, I plan to advance my education and study a Master’s Degree program at Malone University.
How I Know Malone Is A Good College
When I made the first phone call and spoke with Mr. Bob for a few minutes explaining about my interest of studying Creative Writing Bachelor’s Degree program at Malone University. His response to my questions and his concise explanation were extraordinary and well communicated and I deeply appreciate Mr. Bob for doing a precise work. At that moment I knew I was in good hands and good College. Mr. Bob wasn’t the right person that handles International Students academic matters but he managed to pass my information to the right person Ms. Linda Hoffman. Since then, Ms. Linda has been my counselor from the beginning of my application through the admissions. And I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Ms. Linda for being available and responding to my questions. She has and is serving an important role in my educational life.
This paragraph provides eight reasons of How I Know Malone University Is A Good College:
- Ms. Linda Hoffman and Mr. Bob are one of the great examples of how I know Malone University is a good college.
- Ms. Linda has been doing an excellent work, by keeping me up-to-date of all the activities and transformations Malone University is undergoing. And I am very aware that throughout our communications she wants to see me succeed my educational goals and not being left behind.
- The staff at Malone University provides good guidance of which person or department to contact if you have questions or needs help.
- The staffs at Malone University all strive to serve students better and assist students reach their ultimate goals.
- Malone is a good college because Malone University will prepare me for personal, spiritual growth and career readiness to serve my community and the world as a whole.
- Malone University is working hard and wants to make an outstanding college education affordable to every student and this has to be demonstrated by us students that we are capable of succeeding our educational goals set forth.
- The reason I know Malone University is a good college is through my own research.
- I spend many hours reading the information found at Malone University Website. To mention a few academic resources I have read such as the History of Malone, Mission and Foundation Principles, Malone University Educational Goals, A Welcome message from the President Mr. David. King, The University Leadership, Faith at Malone, Academic Calendar, Accreditation, Affiliations and Memberships, Board of Trustees, the Virtual Tour and much more.
Based on my research on other colleges I compared and contrasted and I came to a conclusion to learn that Malone University offers an outstanding curriculum both academically and spiritually thus I chose to study at Malone University and I encourage every future student that is skeptical to give Malone a chance and let them experience for themselves.
The Virtual Tour
The Virtual Tour provides a great insight of what is at Malone University Campus. The Tour Guide person offers a good explanation of all departments found at Malone University. The Virtual Tour begins at Randall Campus Center, passes through Hoover Courtyard, then goes to Brehme Centennial Center, passes the Track Field, next Haviland Hall, followed by Blossom Hall, then Regula Hall, passes at Mitchell Hall, next is Timken Science Hall, then followed by Theatre, then goes to the Library, Everett Cattell Library, next Wellness Center, then goes to Gymnasium (Osborne), next Johnson Center, goes to Thurman Munson, then Fawcett Stadium is the last stop of the Virtual Tour (Malone University, 2017).
Besides what is recorded on the Virtual Tour, Malone University campus will go through a transformation with the building of Pioneer Park, a three-field complex that will provide opportunities for recreation, fitness training, intramurals, sports, intercollegiate athletics, and free play. A person like me living overseas chances of coming to visit Malone University just to see the campus and speak with the admissions in-person are 1:100. Thus the Virtual Tour is more convenient and financial saving and I can access the Virtual Tour at any given time and at any place.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Ms. Linda Hoffman, Mr. Bob and all the admissions committee board for their hard work and service in their final decision making in offering me the opportunity to study and advance my education at Malone University. I would like also to give special thanks to Mr. Stephen Taylor, Mr. Jacob Carroll, Mr. Thomas Matula, Mr. Alan Gertenbach and Mr. Gregory Becoat for their recommendations. They all have done an outstanding job and I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t them.
Malone University. (2017). Malone University Christ Kingdom First. Retrieved from http://www.malone.edu/